As 2014 draws to a close, i wanted to take a moment to share with you some of the highlights from this year. And what a year it's been for our family.
Fun Place We visit:
Pasar Ah Poong, Bogor
Taman Safari, Puncak
Sea World, Ancol
Jurong Bird Park, Bandung
Universal Studio, Singapore
Sea Aquarium, Singapore
- Inaaya got featured on Parenting Magazine, Wolipop and Detik.com. (More of our Press Information here)
- Inaaya's very first time showing on TV Show, which is Basa-Basi on TransTV. I know, she was scared and tired so she didn't want to came up to the stage even seeing the camera, but its such a fun-new experience for our family.
- Her speech is coming along at an insane rate. Everyday she picks up a new words, and now she can pronounce more than 4 words in a row, for example: "Mama, mau main dong!"or "Mama, Naaya nggak mau!" (Come on, she's only 2!)
- Inaaya's very first overseas trip to Singapore. I can't wait to expand more of my tiny traveller's horizons! As soon as possible :) (You can read the story here)
- Attending Inaaya's very first Ballet Class. She also join the Baby Gymnastics and Baby Yoga near our house. I love to see her in a tutu and ballet shoes! I'm pinkinlove!
- We as a family, working on some exciting project under Inaaya's name, which some of you may know, Arcilland.
- Inaaya got HMFD which cause her to stop breastfeeding. It was one of the worst moment in my life because i really want to breastfeed her until she's 2! Read the full story here.
- Inaaya was hospitalized because of Dengue Fever. You can read the full story here.
So here's a few highlights from my family in 2014. The best, the worst, and all the adventures that we've been through. I made this just to remind myself that there's a lot of things to be thankful back in 2014. After all, i want to thank each and every one of you for your amazing support this year. Family, friends, and especially, everyone who's been following my little angel, Inaaya Arcilla, on Instagram and now we've got 71.000 amazing followers whose always made our day. Also for those who's been willing to read my blog. Hopefully, 2015 can bring so many happiness, good opportunities for all of us! Tomorrow i'll be posting about how to make your 2015 resolutions so you guys can keep tracking your goals. See you on the next post!
Goodbye 2014, and Welcome 2015!