Walking on a sunny day. Outfit by IkarinaxJolie
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Warm and fuzzy, anchored in values, and filled with simple words of wisdom, this beloved, bestselling book for parents speak to the important business of raising daughters, and distill their timeless lessons into one nugget of wisdom per page—some lighthearted, some serious, some practical, and some intangible, and all supported by a strong moral backbone.
Buku ini bagus banget menurut aku, I think every parents should be forced by law to have a copy :p Kebetulan waktu itu aku lihat koleksi buku ini di Amazon tapi belum sempet untuk beli dan finally ada waktu untuk berkunjung ke Periplus PIM, tapi stock nya cuma ada Mother to Daughter ini, padahal aku berencana untuk beli semua edisinya dari mulai Mother to Son, Father to Daughter, sampai Father to Son. Came in perfect shape, jadi bisa dibawa dan dibaca dimana aja, also a good read to help you remember to cherish the moments and enjoy parenthood as much as possible :)
Thursday, January 1, 2015
With 2015 is right here, i think its time to start making resolutions! I love writing resolutions every year to help me motivated throughout the year. It is sure a fun way to keep you sticking to your goals.
- Slimming down to 52kg
- Eat more vegetables - or trying to be a Vegetarian. At first, i'll try to become a Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian so i can still consume cheese, milk, and egg ^.^
- Working out more often // 3-5 times a week
- Detox at least once a month. I was plan to have a fruit detox entire year and Mayo Diet as the beginning on January.
- Continue to grow my blog. At the end of year i need to reach at least 400.000 readers.
- Taking more of Inaaya's OOTD post
- Making a consistent post on Blog including Recipes and DIY
- Always put marriage on top of everything
- Be the first to apologize
- Less stubborn
- Go out on a date without kids at least once a month. The more is better.
- Get into a good book. Read at least 3 new book for the entire year.
- Learn to Speak French or Italian. Just a little bit.
- Always work on being patient.
- Have "learning time" about Parenting, Toddler, Kids, and so on at least once a week.
Here's a list of my 2015 resolutions, i don't mind sharing it with you guys so you know how to start making a resolutions. I have a feeling that if I can keep this simple resolution, I'll succeed to improving relationships, feeling better, and being healthier this year :)