I used to always have books to read. There are so many small moments in a day when i can sneak in even a page or two, or ten. But thats happen a billion years ago! Now i always spending most of my time with my little one and i can’t remember the last time I actually sat and read a book.
Some of the book in the list are from friends, some i bought ages ago and haven’t given myself time to sit down and read much at all. I think now it's time to finish them all!
1) Bringing up Bebe - Pamela Druckerman
2) What to Expect (The Toddler Years)
3) The Happiness Project - Gretchen Rubin
4) Decorate Fearlessly - Susannna Salk
5) The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Marie Kondo
So, what’s on your reading list? Any good recommendations?! I would like to hear it from you! :)